Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

As the semester comes to a close, I can't help but begin to reflect on the past year. Since this is a music blog, I figure it is good to talk about some of my favorite albums of the past year. So, here it is.

Matt's Top Albums List
Rilo Kiley Under the Black Light
Lovedrug Everything Starts Where It Ends
Bruce Springsteen Magic
Blackfield Blackfield II
Coheed and Cambria Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 2: No World for Tomorrow
Riverside Rapid Eye Movement
Shout Out Louds Our Ill Wills
Porcupine Tree Fear of a Blank Planet
Porcupine Tree Nil Recurring
Sarah Blasko What The Sea Wants, The Sea Will Have
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster II
Umphrey's McGee Live at the Murat
!!! Myth Takes
One Republic Dreaming Out Loud
Falling Up Captiva

So there you have it, those are some of my favorite albums of the past year. I hope you go out and pick up some of these, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments: