Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A little bored? The Beatles can HELP!

Sometimes you find yourself strapped for cash, but you find something you feel like you just have to get. Today was one of those days for me. I found a movie that I have been looking for for what seems like forever. I found the movie HELP!

For those of you who don't know what movie I am talking about, it is an old Beatles movie. It is cheesy, but it is also very funny. The Beatles are possibly the only band that could have successfully pulled off such a movie. Also, this movie shows just why The Beatles were so dearly loved. They are very witty and fun throughout the whole movie.

Ringo: There's more here than meets the eye!
George: Ho ho.
John: Ho.
George: Ho ho.
John: Ho.
George: Ho ho ho
John: Ho ho!
George: Ho ho.
John: Huh ho.

George: I'm always getting winked at these days. It used to be you didn't it Paul?

Ringo: The Fire Brigade once got my head out of some railings.
John: Did you want them to?
Ringo: No, I used to leave it there when I wasn't using it for school. You can see a lot of the world from railings.

Ringo: Look, John, I've had some great good times with this finger, and how do you know I wouldn't miss it?
-movie quotes found on imdb.com (an awesome site)

It also has some of my favorite music by The Beatles. Two of my absolute favorites are "Help!" and "Ticket to Ride." However, the whole soundtrack of this movie is simply amazing.

I must say the movie helped my mood today.

P.S. I apologize for any grammatical errors, but I was very tired when I wrote this.

No comments: